Why are we using a prequalifying form for grant awards?
We receive many grant applications from organisations that are not eligible to apply. This can be for many reasons, such as:
- Not understanding a grant may be geographically based and only for certain community partnerships.
- Not having the appropriate organisational structure, e.g., For- Profit rather than Not-For-Profit
- Do not have permission from appropriate person in organisation to apply for grant.
By asking you to complete a shorter questionnaire prior to the application form we will save you time.
Once we have received your submitted form, and depending on the information submitted, we will either:
- Contact you for more information, or to give appropriate advice. This will only apply in certain circumstances such as where an applicant project/ organisation does not have a bank account in the project/ organisation name.
- If there are no problems with the submitted form you will be sent a password to access the full application form.