“Working in partnership to influence and transform Health and Social Care”
- We demonstrate honesty, openness, and respect for everyone
- We challenge ourselves and be open to challenge from others
- We are trusted and build trust across the organisation
- We create safe spaces where creativity can flourish
- We work in true partnership with communities
- We are forward-looking
- We do the right thing
- We work sustainably
Our Strategic Aims:
We will become a transforming force in Health,
Social Care and the community.
1. We will create a trusted, vibrant, and engaging provider community.
2. We will work with others to create sustainable solutions to meet the needs of our partners.
3. We will influence “The System” to create opportunities.
We will nurture our team and put them at the heart of
everything we do.
1. We will recognise, recruit, and encourage the talent and ability that reflects the diversity of our community.
2. We will become an employer of choice.
3. We will celebrate our successes.
We will develop a robust internal infrastructure
1. We will develop a strong sustainable business model.
2. We will develop clear policies, systems, processes and procedures.
3. We will strengthen planning processes across the organisation.
4. We will create a high performing and diverse board with a solid governance structure
supported by a Governance Action Plan.
5. We will create clear financial plan.
6. We will strengthen reporting to the board.
We will become a learning organisation
1. We will communicate clearly, creating and implementing an effective communication plan.
2. We will create a safe space to reflect and review.
3. We will learn from our mistakes and successes and share our learning.