The Closing Day for this Opportunity is: Monday 4th April 5pm.
The VCS Alliance, as delivery partner in the Here 4 BDCC programme, are leading the work of the partnership to look for a diverse range of frontline organisations. We are looking for organisations who are rooted in our local communities (geographical and communities of interest) to help the new Here 4 Bradford District and Craven Communities (Here4BDCC) programme, increase our presence and reach across the District.
For more info on this programme please view this video: https://cabad.org.uk/sector-briefing/
What does this mean in practice?
In return for a bespoke offer of support we would ask you to:
- Be part of Here 4 BDCC team, promoting our services and digital tools to your local area or community of interest, any smaller organisations who may be digitally excluded and regular users of your services
- Promote our @Here4BDCC social media channels
- Send us referrals through the Here 4 BDCC web portal
- Provide insight and knowledge of the needs within your area/community interest via a simple online form
- Enable under represented voices from across the District to be listened to
- Support our ambition to enable more people and organisations to work together
- Build on your established links in the community to increase our reach and diversity
- A minimum of one year’s commitment to this delivery.
What organisations/ groups are eligible?
Organisations/ groups with or without a fixed base i.e.,we will consider networks that have a purely virtual presence. We would We would encourage organisations/ groups with premises suitable for delivery of training in a locality to make this known in their Expression of Interest.
Duration of Opportunity:
All grants will last for a period of one year with the opportunity to reapply for further delivery after this.
All organisations/ groups will be expected to complete Here 4 BDCC Outreach Provider website training, this will enable your organisation/ group to:
- Directly access
- Support others to access
the wide range of online, downloadable self-serve resources in development. This will include guides, policies, training videos, and links to other resources.
All the training will be delivered in-house and at no cost to your organisation/ group.
What we will offer in return:
In return we will offer you some or all of the support list below, depending upon the needs of the organisation/ group.
- A named Development Officer to provide support and link your referrals into the main programme of support
- Initial website training and ongoing updates as they occur through the year
- To be part of the Outreach Provider network. This is a new network aimed at supporting all the Outreach Providers with their development needs and provide an opportunity for you to talk to the Here 4 BDCC team about any issues you have.
- One free training course per quarter (four per year) (worth at least £160)
- One free bespoke development activity for your organisation (eg team building event, policy review etc) (worth £1500)
- Support to build your own networks/partnerships as part of your own ongoing sustainability
- A bursary of up to £4,000 per year to help you deliver this work
- IT hardware for ‘public use’ if you do not have this
How to apply:
Expressions of Interest for HERE 4 BDCC will be accepted either in written form or by uploading a video.
Via Survey Monkey, in writing (up to 2 sides of A4) using the link below:
The video should be no more than 5 minutes long and the upload button can be accessed via the link below:
Expression of Interest Requests HERE4BDCC
In both the written Survey Monkey and video submission you are asked to answer the following questions:
Question 1. How will you improve the reach of HERE 4 BDCC?
Question 2. What would/ does being part of the HERE 4 BDCC programme mean to your organisation/ group?
Question 3. Do you have training facilities (Please remember this is not compulsory and will not impact any decisions).
How To Upload Your Video:
Select Upload button on new page
This will open your Windows File Tree — Select the video file
NB: Please ensure that when submitting your video you title it with project name, contact name, and number e.g., ‘VCSAlliance-JoeBloggs-01274999999’
Alternatively you can include a contact sheet and use software such as WinZip or WinRar to make a file archive, this can then be uploaded.
Videos will be uploaded to a secure OneDrive account; other organisations/ projects submitting videos will not be able to see what you have uploaded.
We will be holding an online briefing session via Zoom on:
Thursday 24th March at 10 am
to help you understand this offer in more detail – it’s a chance to ask us questions before submitting an Expression of Interest (EoI).
This is not compulsory, but we would encourage those thinking of applying to try and attend.
How we will assess your Expression of Interest:
Team members for the Here 4 BDCC programme (with both geographic and communities of interest knowledge), will decide on the successful applicants based on evidence within your application that your organisation can help to improve reach and provide value for money.
We are looking to support around 10–12 Outreach Providers, spread evenly across the District, aligning with the council area office teams.