Bradford District & Craven
Please see Section 3 below
Information for Applicants
If you would like to find out more and discuss the opportunity with Zahra Niazi and the team then please register for the Online Bidders Briefing: https://bit.ly/Bidders-Briefing
About the Community Leaders Programme Grant Opportunity
Expressions of Interest are invited from all sectors and organisations across the Bradford District and Craven.
Working in partnership with Zahra Niazi, Strategic Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Lead of the Wellbeing Board, the HERE4BDCC team are pleased to announce an investment of £60k to support the delivery of a programme that supports women develop their community leadership skills, knowledge and aspirations.
To diversify board representation within all sectors and all kind of governance structures.
- Provide a programme of personal and professional development for cohorts of women targeting areas of highest deprivation as well as women who face additional barriers in progressing into governance roles such as those who are from minoritized communities and/or from low socio-economic backgrounds.
- Support Board readiness including development around inclusive Board cultures – aiming to ensure that when new members join boards, they have a positive and productive experience of inclusion. This aspect will need to be co-designed by colleagues but could include shadowing, mentoring/buddying as well as
To support applicants to apply for the Community Leadership Programme Grant Opportunity a full
specification has been developed which applicants are strongly advised to download; the specification contains:
- What has informed the thinking
- What has been developed so far
- Your pitch to us (or what your application should cover)
This can be accessed here: https://bit.ly/Community-Leaders-Programme-Full-Specification
How to apply
The programme leads are asking for a pitch on a page or 3…
That is, they would like a written Expression of Interest, no more than 3 sides of A4 covering:
- About your organisation
- How you will recruit, retain and engage the target audience
- How you will develop the content of the programme delivery
- What approach you will use for continual development support
- How you intend to deliver the organisational development of the programme
- How you will keep the programme leads informed about progress etc
- How you will evaluate and measure impact
- How you will budget for delivery of the programme
The programme leads are keen to emphasise that this is a test and learn approach and they are willing to experiment and take risks.
All competed Expressions of Interest should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org and emails clearly marked Community Leaders Programme EOI.
|23rd November 2023 2pm.||Online Bidders Briefing: Please visit this link to book your place: https://bit.ly/Bidders-Briefing|
|15th January 2024 at 12 noon.||Completed EOI to email@example.com|
|16th January 2024.||Notification of successful shortlisted providers via email|
|25th January 2024.||Assessment of shortlisted providers between 10am and 2pm venue and individual timings to be provided in notification email|
|1st February 2024||Delivery start date|